Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lemonade Stand Award from Stacey

Wow, I'm feeling blessed lately! Stacey from Stacey's Stamping Stage has honored me with this award. The Lemonade Stand Award is given to bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude.

Now I'll pass it on to some others who visit me and show great attitude and gratitude.

I'd nominate Susan, but Stacey already did!


Go check out all of theses ladies blogs, they all have great ideas and great blogs!

The rules of the award (To pick up the Lemonade Stand Award):
- Comment on this blog.
- Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog.
- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
- Link to your nominees within your blog post.
- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
- Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

It's like when you see kids selling lemonade.....how can you not stop and buy a cup? Even if they sell it for $1 these days?!?

Smiles,

6 comments:

  1. Caryl, Thank your for listing my blog. I am so new to this I am not sure how to link nominees within my post. I would love to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, it is me again. I did it.I linked nominees. Well I think I did. Thanks again for picking my blog. That was very nice of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Caryl, this is so thoughtful and very cute! I will get this set up tomorrow or Friday! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kindness. I am not sure if I am going to get this done before vacation, but I appreciated it greatly!!!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caryl you're such a sweetheart! Thanks for choosing me as one of your nominees. I will try to get to this by the end of the weekend. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Caryl for such sweetness!! I'm sorry it has taken me so long to stop by. I've been hopping with two birthdays in the family this week, along with end of the school year events. I really do appreciate it each and every time you stop by and say hello! :>:>:>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, they always make my day. I love to get feedback and would love to visit your blog too!